General information for members about club activity. This is still being built, so please be take care and mind your step. Hardhats and hi-vis vests to be worn on site at all times ;-) Note: Login will be required to see all items in this section
- Online Resources
- Links and information about online resources of the club, in addition to this website.
- Club Website
- How to do more with the club site than just read it. You too can be a contributor!
- Your Club needs YOU!
- Throughout the year various jobs needs doing around the club, have a look here and see what you can help with.
- Back issues of Mainsheet, the Club magazine, will be available here. Chris Homer and June Anslow are delving into their filing systems to look out the back issues and hopefully we'll be able to convert them to PDF and upload them here. Would be good to get new issues too!
- General information about the Galley. Help here is always wanted and very much appreciated!
- Subscriptions & Fees
- Membership Subscriptions and other fees
- General information about the Bar such as opening times, keyholders, hire etc.
- The Midland FAQ
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Club. This FAQ is maintained by Richard Neighbour. Please contact him if you have questions and answers that should be on the list, or add them yourself.
- Chandlery and boat bits
- The following are all recommended by members as good places to get spare parts, services and anything sailing and boat related